DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Kurt Vonnegut Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2024 2:15:28 PM(UTC)

Those sites aren’t the most convenient or suitable solution because they show a lot of irrelevant options, which ends up wasting your time. I don’t see much point in using them, especially when there’s the best meeting room software Unspot available that lets you quickly find what you need, showing only the relevant options and office spaces.
Kilroy Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2024 1:45:46 PM(UTC)

There are plenty of coworking spaces now, and the bigger ones often have not just workstations, but also comfortable, well-equipped zones for large business meetings. I’d suggest googling something in your city.
Harold From Rovia Posted: Wednesday, August 14, 2024 1:31:24 PM(UTC)

I just need a convenient space that’s equipped with tech like projectors, so I can run a business conference or presentation smoothly. I’ve been looking on apartment rental and commercial space websites, but it’s really inconvenient.