DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Olllaa Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2024 2:15:22 AM(UTC)

Some of the industries that AI has mostly revolutionized are security and surveillance, industry, education, health and human resources
Mikki Posted: Wednesday, August 21, 2024 3:59:02 AM(UTC)

Yes, I thought I was the only one who noticed that artificial intelligence is appearing more and more in our lives. Soon we won't be able to do anything without it. I wonder what other unusual things will appear in our lives in the future? I find it hard to imagine that anything will be able to bypass artificial intelligence. Or does anyone have any ideas what will happen next? the most unusual use of it i saw was in the automobile industry https://softblues.io/blog/generative-ai-in-automotive/ . can you imagine?? it was extremely surprising to me. but a little respect to those who always strive to keep up with the times.
Guest Posted: Tuesday, August 20, 2024 5:16:18 AM(UTC)

What unusual industries are they currently implementing Artificial Intelligence in? It seems to me that they are now trying to use it everywhere