DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Friday, August 30, 2024 4:45:08 AM(UTC)

I haven't tried a stainless steel table, but I’ve heard they’re great for kitchens with heavy use. The ease of cleaning and durability sound like big advantages, especially for busy families
Guest Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2024 3:07:05 PM(UTC)

I’ve got some experience with both! Custom woodworking can create a beautiful and unique centerpiece, but a steel table has its own advantages. In my kitchen, I chose a stainless steel table and it’s been amazing. It’s easy to clean, durable, and has a sleek, modern look that fits our style perfectly. If you’re leaning towards a steel table, there’s a great article that covers everything you need to know about choosing one https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/how-choose-stainless-steel-table-lysenko-alecsandr-uplke/. It really helped me make my decision and might be useful for you too
Guest Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2024 2:43:50 PM(UTC)

I’m planning a kitchen remodel and considering different options for our new dining table. I’ve always loved the look and feel of custom woodworking, but I’m also curious about the practicality and aesthetics of a stainless steel table. Does anyone have experience with these materials and can share some insights on what might be best for a family kitchen?