DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Friday, May 17, 2024 2:34:28 PM(UTC)

Hello! This will be my 3rd submittal for this poor kiddo's parents. Quartz is holding benefit's hostage by the guessing game that is Diagnosis Codes. This is what happened and this is what Ive submitted:

CC: Pt presents with his mom, Libby. They report that around 8AM this morning George had been in gym class and hit his face on some equipment. As a result, he had chipped his front tooth (#9, see photos inDR. They report the other piece of his tooth was not able to be recovered. George ate some food prior to visiting and did nothave any sensitivity with temperature or chewing. They went to the ER this morning after the incident and they gave him some Ibuprofen and reported that he will not need any stitches. George reports since that Ibuprofen kicked in he hasn't had much pain in the lips/teeth. He did noticesome bleeding around the tooth, but it has since subsided.

Per the great machine that is Google I first tried: W21.89XA Striking against or struck by other sports equipment, initial encounter - which they've indicated is unbillable and inappropriate. Now that I write that .. is it because of the "other"?

Then I tried W09.8XXA Fall on or from other playground equipment, inital encounter - with the same results.

What do they want from me? Help!