DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Monday, May 20, 2024 1:56:48 PM(UTC)

The discussion on AutoCAD licensing has been insightful, highlighting the importance of choosing the right license type based on individual needs and business growth plans. The decision to start with a monthly subscription seems well-suited for his current situation as a solo architect, offering both affordability and flexibility. As his firm grows, he can reassess the licensing options and opt for a more cost-effective yearly subscription or a network license for shared usage.
Guest Posted: Monday, May 20, 2024 1:49:34 PM(UTC)

Congratulations on starting your own architecture firm! Choosing the right AutoCAD license can be a daunting task, but I'm here to help. Since you are now a one-person firm, I would recommend starting with a monthly subscription to AutoCAD. This will give you the opportunity to adjust your use of the software as your business grows. You can easily switch to another license type later if your needs change. You can find more information about AutoCAD licensing options and pricing here - Autocad license. Hope this helps!
Guest Posted: Monday, May 20, 2024 1:40:01 PM(UTC)

Hey everyone,

I'm an architect starting my own small firm, and I'm finally at the point where I need to invest in AutoCAD. There are so many different licensing options though, and it's all a bit confusing! There's monthly subscriptions, yearly subscriptions, individual licenses, network licenses...

I'm a one-person shop for now, but I'm hoping to grow the firm in the next few years. What type of AutoCAD license would be the best fit for me at this stage? Any advice from fellow architects would be greatly appreciated!