DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Catherine Steele Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2024 4:27:43 AM(UTC)

I really appreciate your valuable advice on eyelash adhesives. Your tips have given me clear guidance on selecting the right product to achieve a stunning appearance. Ensuring the glue is safe for both skin and eyes, and provides secure lash hold throughout the day, is crucial. I'll definitely keep these pointers in mind for my next purchase. Thank you once again for your helpful insights.
Margaret Anderson Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2024 4:09:20 AM(UTC)

If you want your eyelashes to look long and beautiful, whether you have thin or thick ones, a good lash glue along with the right false eyelashes will help you achieve this. Pay attention to the ingredients. The glue must be hypoallergenic so as not to cause skin or eye irritation. A good glue should hold your lashes securely throughout the day, but be soft enough to be easily removed in the evening.
Ezekiel Ferguson Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2024 3:53:59 AM(UTC)

Absolutely, girls do love eyelash extensions! It's great that your friend gifted you some for your birthday. To apply your eyelash extensions, you'll definitely need a good quality glue. High-quality eyelash glue ensures they stay on longer and look more natural. I recommend checking out top-rated brands often used by professionals.
Evelyn Nilson Posted: Wednesday, May 22, 2024 3:45:57 AM(UTC)

It's great that you liked the eyelash extensions. They can really add special expressiveness to your look. In order for eyelashes to last long and look natural, it is important to choose high-quality glue. I recommend paying attention to top brands. They are often recommended by professionals and can be found in specialty cosmetics stores or major beauty chains.
Guest Posted: Tuesday, May 21, 2024 2:36:06 PM(UTC)

No doubt,girls really like eyelashes extensions very much. My friend gift my eyelashes extensions on my birthday. Now I want to buy eyelashes extensions glue to apply my eyelashes extensions. As you know eyelashes extensions can make look of the face more beautiful. So, can you tell me where I can buy best eyelashes glue?