DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Monday, April 29, 2024 2:53:40 AM(UTC)

Looking for PRF hair treatments near me? Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) therapy is a revolutionary solution for hair rejuvenation and restoration. By harnessing the healing properties of your own blood platelets, PRF stimulates hair growth, improves hair density, and enhances scalp health. Whether you're dealing with thinning hair, hair loss, or simply want to enhance your hair's vitality, PRF treatments offer a natural and effective solution. Find PRF hair treatments near you and take the first step towards achieving thicker, healthier hair. Experience the transformative benefits of PRF therapy and regain confidence in your appearance.
Guest Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2024 6:13:43 PM(UTC)

Finding the right technical partner can be challenging, but the software development team I found online made it look easy. They demonstrated glow.team a clear understanding of my project goals and executed the development with precision and care. The software they developed is a critical asset to our operations, enhancing both productivity and user engagement. I am profoundly grateful for their contribution and would highly recommend their services to any enterprise in need of custom software solutions.
karen852 Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 6:50:17 AM(UTC)

Hi.. I am working as an accountant in a dental clinic. RMS software that we are using in the clinic is frequently showing errors. The categories are not showing properly. I am really fed up with that and I have informed about this to the respective person. He asked me to find a good software by myself. When searched on the net I have found one named Muliflex RMS https://multiflexrms.com/. But I am a bit afraid to say about my finding to him. Even though I am working as an accountant for the last two years, I have not yet purchased one. Can anyone here help me to find out the best RMS software? Does anyone here know about the software that I mentioned here? What all things we have to aware while looking to buy a software?