DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Monday, July 8, 2024 12:54:45 AM(UTC)

My family and I are also planning our vacation and had no idea such a tool even existed, I decided to take a superficial look and was shocked, does such a thing really exist, this is a real find, thanks for sharing!
Guest Posted: Monday, July 8, 2024 12:32:51 AM(UTC)

I can recommend something I've used myself https://letstrip.ai/ - it's a free and customizable artificial intelligence-based travel planner. Tell us about your dream destination and the artificial intelligence will professionally design the perfect trip, created just for you. You can create a customized itinerary, let the AI experts create a complete personalized travel plan for you. A huge plus is the ability to fully customize, every aspect is fully customizable - change locations, add notes and more. Free and ad-free, take advantage of the services for free during beta testing, with no ads, or explore advanced features with the premium AI model. They have thousands of positive reviews and a very user-friendly interface, I'm sure you'll love it!
Guest Posted: Saturday, July 6, 2024 3:27:05 AM(UTC)

Hi everyone, I am looking for a proven and customizable travel planner, my family and I are planning a vacation and would like to visit as many places as possible, can anyone help?