DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
courtneydsnow Posted: Monday, October 16, 2017 9:23:04 AM(UTC)

When choosing an outsourced medical billing company for a dental practice, we have found over the years from client feedback that it is extremely important to choose a company that has experience working with dental practices. There are several options out there, but be weary of companies that have only worked with physicians.

Nierman Practice Management (NPM) has worked with dental practices since 1988, dental practices have always been NPM's focus. Here is a link to some additional information on NPM's outsourced medical billing service for dental practices: https://niermanpm.com/dental-medical-billing-services
SamantaS Posted: Monday, October 16, 2017 9:14:11 AM(UTC)

I've decided to use professional support. There are a lot of companies helping physicians to manage paperwork. I just send them all the data required. Check this: http://progressivemd.ca/faq/
Kooper123 Posted: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 4:06:54 AM(UTC)

Bill out daily. This is the main rule I follow. When you do it regularly, there is no high amount of paperwork accumulated.
AntonyTalor Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 2:39:00 AM(UTC)

If you faced some issues, include a patient in rejection. Usually if you have a three-way call, you will have positive results.
Benjamin213 Posted: Monday, October 9, 2017 9:46:22 AM(UTC)

Hello everyone,
I'm 28 years old. I work as a therapist in a local clinic of Minneapolis. For me, the most difficult and exhausting is billing part. It takes the major part of my time. I understand that managing my paperwork faster, I could increase the number of patience treated. Instead I'm wasting time with the billing. What ways to ease it you can share from your personal experience?