DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Ludwighench Posted: Tuesday, August 6, 2024 4:02:57 AM(UTC)

Another variation of the exploit involves using Torrent to climb the highest building at the Site of Grace. Since mounts can't be summoned once PvP combat begins this makes them impossible to access by others. For extra security Some AFK rune-farmers also prefer to use Mimic's Veil as a way to make themselves into an object that opponents cannot auto-target to secure. As you would expect, YouTube is already flush with videos with Elden Ring Runes titles like "NEW 100 MILLION RUNE AFK FARM IN ELDEN" RING!" and propagators of this technique claim they've managed to collect more than 1 million runes an hour. Others suggest that the rate even at high levels, is close to 100,000. However, free runes are free runs, and more and more players are trying to earn their own.

But as the exploit has become more well-known and more well-known, there are ways to counter it. The Elden Ring subreddit , which is now full of short clips of players using creative new strategies to kill those AFK farmers. One of them involves jumping off the cliff before applying Agheel's Flame mid-air in order to change into dragons to behead them as they come to the bottom. It is also possible to use ballistas to take them off the ledge or even kill them. The Hand of Malenia katana has been proven to be effective. Because of its size and unique swinging animations players can use it to navigate over to the ledge themselves without needing Torrent.

As GamesRader says that the consequence of these new methods is that in some cases , it's actually the AFK farmers that are being traded. "With my Dragon Breath strategy and physick , I'm keeping all the souls and I don't have to bother picking them up every when I die, after having killed the host," wrote one player on the subreddit. "Have 50plus rune arcs this morning during my raids there's a looooot of people using this technique, so you can max out your inventory of arcs if you wish to."

Some players have been thinking even farther outside the box. "I've been playing AFK'ing along with them," wrote another Elden Ring Runes buy player on the subreddit. "I play a good movie or some humorous YouTube vids and wait until I feel the sound of my own Rune Arc." Elden Ring players have nothing to lose if they're not committed.