DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Guest Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2024 2:03:38 AM(UTC)

Now it’s clear, I need to check it myself, what if my water isn’t very good either and we don’t even know about it?
Guest Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2024 2:01:12 AM(UTC)

Testing your water for lead is important to protect your health because lead can cause serious harm, especially with long-term exposure. Using a test for lead, you can determine if lead is present in the water you drink or use. If the test finds lead, it is a sign that you need to take action, such as installing a special filter or switching to a different water source. This will help you avoid potential health problems and ensure that the water you use every day is safe for you and your family.
Guest Posted: Monday, August 26, 2024 1:17:25 PM(UTC)

I don't understand why this needs to be checked at all, what it gives at all, and what can be changed after checking, I just can't understand.
Guest Posted: Monday, August 26, 2024 12:27:27 PM(UTC)

Hello friends, I am interested in the following question: how to test water for lead? I need your advice.