DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

Post a reply
Maximum number of characters in each post is: 32767
Bold Italic Underline   Highlight Quote Choose Language for Syntax Highlighting Insert Image Create Link   Unordered List Ordered List   Left Justify Center Justify Right Justify   More BBCode Tags Check Spelling
Font Color: Font Size:
Security Image:
Enter The Letters From The Security Image:
  Preview Post Cancel

Last 10 Posts (In reverse order)
Hromback Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2024 10:59:25 AM(UTC)

Some people get lucky and find a job quickly, while others take months to find a good fit. My friend looked for a job for a whole year, but another acquaintance found a new job within a week after quitting. I'd suggest using various job seeker platforms, including https://layboard.in. Maybe you'll find a job abroad, what do you think? The site I mentioned earlier has lots of international options. Don't give up. I'm sure it'll work out eventually.
Bobra Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2024 10:22:09 AM(UTC)

Maybe you don't match the requirements of the jobs you're applying for? Or maybe your skills aren't quite right for those jobs? It could be a lack of work experience. I think there are many reasons. Try expanding your search and consider jobs you might not have thought were for you.
Rickkk Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2024 10:01:26 AM(UTC)

I'm having no luck with job hunting. I apply almost every day, sending my resume to all sorts of companies, but no results yet. It's starting to worry me. Everyone says there are tons of jobs right now, and I see lots of vacancies myself, but why isn't anyone hiring me?