DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Alex
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2024 7:06:49 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I noticed that my eyesight has become worse due to constant sitting at the computer. My eyes began to get tired quickly, often hurt, and I realized that it's time for me to look for new glasses. Has anyone already faced this problem? What glasses are better to choose for work at the monitor? I will be grateful for any advice!
ValeriOp
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2024 7:42:03 AM(UTC)

Constant time in front of the monitor really doesn't go without a trace for my eyes. After a long search, I found a great pair of glasses. I know one site that has a wide range of glasses for vision, including those specially designed for working with computers. I ordered glasses from them, and they turned out to be a lifesaver. Now my eyes are less tired and I can work much longer without discomfort. I highly recommend checking out their website and looking at the range. I hope it helps!
#3 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2024 6:41:15 AM(UTC)

I agree with the previous comment because I used this site myself and I made good glasses for myself.I chose the frame for me and chose the right type of lenses that doctors advised me.Also I was impressed with the discounts that are available at this store.So I agree with the previous comment one hundred percent.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply