DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2024 10:23:45 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
For a long time thought about buying a new book and now I realized that I do not know where is the best place to buy it with delivery. I can't find it anywhere on the Internet?.....
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2024 10:25:33 AM(UTC)

I found a great platform for buying and selling books and it has been a real boon for me. The assortment is amazing: you can find both modern bestsellers and rare titles that you can't find in regular stores. The usability of the site is a separate story. The interface is intuitive and all functions are easily accessible. I have not once had to look for books for work, and the catalog search always helped - the necessary editions found in minutes site here https://booksrun.com/books/bulk . Especially impressed by the ability to sell your books. At home I had accumulated a lot of literature, which I had already read and which was just taking up space. I decided to try to sell them through this platform, and the process was incredibly simple. You can place an ad in a few minutes, and the support team is always ready to help if you have any questions........
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 23, 2024 10:26:46 AM(UTC)

A lot of useful things can be learned on this site about books, here i was able to find myself so cool book that goes only about business. did not think i could learn so much about business and money......
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply