DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Ludwighench
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 6, 2024 4:06:36 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Like other role-playing games Elden Ring Runes lack of quest log requires players to concentrate on dialogue as well as the environment around them. keep track of specific NPC stories. However, the start of one quest line was so obscure that FromSoftware took steps to ensure that players naturally gravitate toward the questline.

Boc The Seamster is easy to miss. He is first seen in Limgrave The introductory region where everyone's Elden Ring adventure begins, however, I've not seen him once in my ongoing, 100-hour playthrough. Boc hides as a bush when it's your first encounter with him. He at the time of the game's launch it was only announced to passers-by Tarnished players when they were close to his grill. He's very well hidden, in fact, that I've seen players walk close enough to begin Boc's incoherent dialogue, search the area for the source of the conversation, and finally leave after not spotting his camouflage.

As shown in the bite-sized Illusory Wall video above, the huge update of last month increased the distance at the point that Boc begins to signal for Elden Ring players. This makes it so that those who stick to the same landmarks should be able to detect Boc from the nearby cobblestone street without the need to travel into the grassy wilds surrounding it.

FromSoftware even added a rare, violet-tinted item drop to encourage Tarnished to explore further the area in which Boc is hiding, but it's up to the players to discern whether what they'll need to do to roll into Boc's bush disguise to reveal him.

You're probably asking yourself if Boc's storyline is worth the hassle. The answer depends on what you're looking for from Elden Ring. For benefits, I'd say no because everything Boc can offer you (i.e. alter clothing) you can already do yourself at the Sites of Grace checkpoints after finding the required items. However, if you're seeking the traditional tragic Souls narrative, well take a look at this bizarre dude.

Boc is described as an unusual case. It's a demon-human, a species that is typically vicious, ape-like creatures that have likely been killed in hundreds before you meet him. But one who can think and behave like a human. If you come across Boc, he's recently been removed from a demi-human's den, which is situated on the Limgrave shoreline. He's offering to go back to the den to secure the reward of rehabilitating him from shrubhood. It's not going well for him. However, if you venture in yourself to take on the boss, you'll find his sewing kit. Return it to Boc and he'll become your personal seamstress, tailoring your wardrobe at no cost.

What follows is a sad story about the struggles of Boc with his appearance and the different ways in which you can help him come to terms with his position in life, whether it be for the best or worse. Let me show you these choices for yourself, remember that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

It's been stated previously, but I'll say it again: Elden Ring Runes for sale is massive. A majority of people won't uncover all the secrets of the game in one playthrough. Even if you've hit triple digits in your playtime I suggest you return to the game and see what else there is to find, particularly as the developers continue to add more features to the game and make changes to the existing content.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply