DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2024 8:58:32 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I'm a total novice when it comes to plumbing, and there's no way I'm getting into this without a professional. I replaced a faucet a while ago, but I tried to save money by buying a cheap one. Turns out that was a big mistake because it almost immediately broke down.
#2 Posted : Friday, August 23, 2024 9:33:08 AM(UTC)

My kitchen faucet leaks from time to time too. It drives me crazy, but I keep forgetting to call a plumber. I just end up putting rags and sponges underneath.
Fishrot
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2024 9:17:48 AM(UTC)

You guys sure know how to find problems! I, on the other hand, try to buy the best quality I can to at least save on endless plumber calls. But sometimes you do need a repair or replacement, and it’s great that someone once recommended Ben's Plumbing to me — they really know their stuff when it comes to plumbing. So you can reach out to them or at least check out their services. It’s nice to have finally found different companies that help solve household problems after moving to Seattle six months ago.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply