DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
hanna5
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 27, 2024 4:21:41 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Good afternoon everyone, a couple of days ago my vet advised me to give my cat a rapid test to quickly identify possible health problems. I started looking for where to buy such a test, but I came across a lot of websites where the quality of the products is questionable. I would like to buy something really reliable to be sure of the result. Maybe someone has already bought and can suggest a proven place where you can order quality express tests for cats?
Maxx33
#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2024 5:32:37 PM(UTC)

Hi. I myself have recently been looking for a Cat rapid test . There are indeed many offers on the market, but not all of them are worthy of attention. I can recommend you the site Bio-Fast . Their main focus is express tests for dogs, but in the category of rapid tests you can also find those that are suitable for cats. The quality of the products here is really on a high level. I personally used one of their tests for my cat, and I was very satisfied with the result - the test was accurate and showed results in just a few minutes. It's also worth noting that their delivery is quite prompt, which is especially important when it comes to your pet's health. I hope this information will be useful!
#3 Posted : Friday, August 30, 2024 10:02:23 AM(UTC)

Hi! I have used several rapid pet tests, and I can tell you that the best ones are the ones that have clear instructions and are easy to use. Usually such tests give results within 10-15 minutes. I recommend paying attention to products with positive reviews and good reputation, as it will help you avoid mistakes and get accurate results. I hope this helps you find the right test for you!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply