DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Monday, August 5, 2024 12:49:26 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Many of us need to share airtime with friends or family but find it tricky. I’ve faced this too. It’s especially tough when you need to make an important call but can’t because you don’t have enough airtime.

Don’t worry, though. I’m here to help. In this post, I’ll show you a simple way to transfer airtime on Glo. It’s easy, and anyone can do it. You’ll learn how to quickly share airtime, so you and your loved ones stay connected. This guide is for everyone, whether you’re new to tech or just need a quick reminder.

So, let’s get started. I’ll walk you through each step. Soon, you’ll be able to send airtime anytime you need to. It’s a game-changer and will make sure you’re always able to stay in touch when it matters most.”

How To Transfer Airtime On GLO

Using The USSD Code: How To Transfer Airtime On GLO
Dial 312 on your Glo phone. This is the universal USSD code for airtime transfer on Glo. After dialing 312, you’ll need to enter the recipient’s Glo number, the amount you want to transfer, and your transfer PIN. It looks like this: 312 Recipient’s Glo Number Amount PIN# .

Example:
If you’re sending 500 Naira to a Glo number 08091234567 and your PIN is 12345, dial 3120809123456750012345#.Once you’ve dialed the code, you’ll get a confirmation message. This confirms that the transfer was successful.

You may also to like this one: How to Check GLO Number

Important Note:
If you haven’t set up a transfer PIN yet, you’ll need to do that first. Dial 13200000NewPINNewPIN# to set your new PIN.

Using Glo’s Easy Share Service: How To Transfer Airtime On GLO
Register for EasyShare by setting up your transfer PIN (if you haven’t already). Use the same process mentioned above.To transfer airtime using EasyShare, send an SMS in this format: “Act [Recipient’sGloNumber] [Amount] [PIN]” to 312. If you get more information so visit this link: https://gloinfo.ng/how-to-transfer-airtime-on-glo/
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply