DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2024 12:44:26 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Hi everyone! My boyfriend and I are planning a trip to Paris in a few months and we'd love to get some amazing couple photos taken while we're there. The problem is, neither of us knows much about photographers in Paris! Can anyone recommend a good photographer who specializes in couple photoshoots? We're looking for someone who can capture the romantic atmosphere of the city and make us feel comfortable in front of the camera.

#2 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2024 12:56:39 PM(UTC)

Congrats on your upcoming trip to Paris! Paris is truly a magical city for couples, and a photoshoot is a fantastic way to commemorate your trip. Many talented photographers specialize in couple shoots, but I'd highly recommend checking out Julia Litvin (couples photoshoot paris). Julia is a fantastic photographer with a real knack for capturing genuine emotion and connection between couples. She has a great eye for composition and knows all the most beautiful and iconic locations in Paris, from the Eiffel Tower and Montmartre to hidden gardens and charming cafes. More importantly, she's incredibly friendly and puts her clients at ease, which is essential for getting natural-looking photos. Her website has a great portfolio that showcases her work, so you can get a feel for her style.
#3 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2024 1:02:34 PM(UTC)

Thanks for the recommendation! I'm also planning a trip to Paris with my fiancé and was thinking about a photoshoot. Julia's photos look amazing, especially the ones taken at sunset by the Seine. I'll definitely check out her website for more info!
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply