DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2024 1:40:01 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Hey everyone,

I'm an architect starting my own small firm, and I'm finally at the point where I need to invest in AutoCAD. There are so many different licensing options though, and it's all a bit confusing! There's monthly subscriptions, yearly subscriptions, individual licenses, network licenses...

I'm a one-person shop for now, but I'm hoping to grow the firm in the next few years. What type of AutoCAD license would be the best fit for me at this stage? Any advice from fellow architects would be greatly appreciated!
#2 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2024 1:49:34 PM(UTC)

Congratulations on starting your own architecture firm! Choosing the right AutoCAD license can be a daunting task, but I'm here to help. Since you are now a one-person firm, I would recommend starting with a monthly subscription to AutoCAD. This will give you the opportunity to adjust your use of the software as your business grows. You can easily switch to another license type later if your needs change. You can find more information about AutoCAD licensing options and pricing here - Autocad license. Hope this helps!
#3 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2024 1:56:48 PM(UTC)

The discussion on AutoCAD licensing has been insightful, highlighting the importance of choosing the right license type based on individual needs and business growth plans. The decision to start with a monthly subscription seems well-suited for his current situation as a solo architect, offering both affordability and flexibility. As his firm grows, he can reassess the licensing options and opt for a more cost-effective yearly subscription or a network license for shared usage.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply