DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2024 5:40:15 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
I've been diving deep into mount collecting in WoW, and I'm curious about the most efficient ways to gather a diverse array of mounts. I've seen some players with really rare and unique mounts, and I want to expand my collection as well. Are there specific activities, quests, or areas that are particularly good for finding mounts? Also, does anyone know of a reliable guide or resource that provides detailed information on how to obtain all these mounts? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

#2 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2024 5:42:49 AM(UTC)

That's a fantastic question! If you're aiming to expand your mount collection efficiently, there are several methods and resources that can help you. One of the best websites I've found for detailed information on all mounts is https://conquestcapped.com/wow/mounts/all-mounts/. This site offers comprehensive guides on every mount available in WoW, including where and how to obtain them. To start, focusing on achievements is a great way to collect mounts. Many mounts are tied to specific achievements, which not only give you the mounts but also provide a sense of accomplishment. Participating in seasonal events and world events can yield unique mounts that are not available year-round. Dungeon and raid bosses are another key source, with many rare mounts dropping from specific encounters. Daily and weekly quests, particularly those associated with certain factions and reputations, often reward mounts. PvP activities can also be a goldmine for mount collectors, as some mounts are exclusive to PvP achievements and rewards. Additionally, Blizzard occasionally offers promotional mounts, so keeping an eye on news and updates can help you snag these limited-time offers. The website I mentioned earlier is invaluable for tracking your progress and planning your next steps. It breaks down all the mounts by category, making it easier to see which ones you're missing and how to obtain them. By using these strategies and resources, you'll be well on your way to becoming a mount collecting pro. Happy hunting!
#3 Posted : Thursday, May 30, 2024 5:43:53 AM(UTC)

I’ve been working on my mount collection too, and I have to say, using a site like conquestcapped has made a huge difference. It’s incredibly detailed and helps you track everything efficiently. Participating in various game events and completing achievements really adds a lot to the experience. It's not just about getting the mounts but also enjoying all the different content the game has to offer. Good luck to everyone on their mount collecting adventures!

Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply