DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Haski
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2024 7:50:19 AM(UTC)
Haski

Do I need to pay tax if I win a jackpot? I did not win yet, but i am very curious about this.

Edited by user Saturday, August 3, 2024 11:26:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Luna
#2 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2024 11:32:05 AM(UTC)
Luna

It all depends on where you won. If you won online, you do not need to pay taxes.But I would pay even anyway, because if the amount goes to your bank account, the tax office will still ask where you got it from, and all winnings are also taxed. But it also depends on the country, in countries like Moldova or Belarus it is easier and you can avoid paying, although even there it is better not to do this. In Europe, for example, on the contrary, everything is much stricter, especially somewhere in Germany. Also, each country has different taxes, for example, you can discover here taxes in Portugal to understand the approximate situation in Europe. It is also worth not forgetting about cryptocurrency, a fairly reliable means.
Traaa
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 3, 2024 12:06:25 PM(UTC)
Traaa

You must pay tax on gambling winnings regardless of the amount that you win and regardless of the payout ratio.Always payyy , eveywhere....
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply