DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2024 4:01:59 AM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Dolphin Imaging 12 Premium cracked unlimited dental software

https://crackeddownload.com/product/dolphin-imaging-12-0-dental-software/

https://crackeddownload.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/07/dolphin-imaging-3d-12.jpg

Dolphin Imaging 12 Premium Full crack unlimited
Effortlessly manage patient picture and x-ray images. ImagingPlus is the foundation of the Dolphin product suite. Carefully designed for quick learning, ImagingPlus lets you effectively capture, organize and present image records. It also includes a set of powerful and user-friendly tools for conveying treatment plans and to easily communicate ideas.

Snap your photos in sequence and Dolphin will automatically organize the images into a standard layout, such as composite of extraoral, intraoral and occlusal photos.
Preview, crop, rotate, enhance and align photos in a single screen.
Enhancements include brightness, contrast, gamma. hue, saturation, and red eye reduction.
Drag and drop images from your file folders into Dolphin.
Too busy to adjust the images? You can do it later using the Crop-later feature.
Option to automatically preserve the original, un-retouched images.
Capture images from existing files, flatbed scanner, other TWAIN sources or digital x-ray systems. Or, create 2D radiographs out of volumetric CBCT data, using optional Dolphin 3D software.
Translate, tip and rotate incisors; reposition molars; auto-rotate the mandible.
Arch Length Discrepancy worksheet: initial condition, leeway, extraction, expansion and stripping.
CO-CR Conversion. Enter CPI or MPI reading; simulates fulcrum of lower jaw at the first dental contact; automatically repositions centric occlusion to centric relation.
Several dozen professionally written templates, including: extraction, deband, initial exam, treatment progress, diagnostic results, treatment requests, certificates and welcome letters.
Create a set of letters simultaneously to several related parties: patient, parent, doctor, referral and insurance company.
Radiograph enhancement tools.
High-quality implant image library.
On-screen measuring tool.
Enhance bone grafts, sinus grafts, and anatomical structures.
Image magnification.
Email treatment plans and images.
Create and save multiple implant treatment plan alternatives.
Detailed treatment plan reports.
Marketing-oriented, implant-specific reports.
Patient records organized by name or number.
Fully integrated with the Dolphin Imaging program.
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 2, 2024 3:30:34 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
During a community volunteer day, I met a couple who had successfully downsized to reduce their living expenses. They suggested I look into cheap modular homes under 20k for a similar lifestyle change. The low cost and reduced maintenance of these homes appealed to me as I aim to simplify my life and focus more on experiences rather than possessions.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply