DentalWriter Forum

Your central resource for DentalWriter posts, blogs, training resources, faq's, and more.

Notification

Icon
Error

New Topic Post Reply
Thorfi
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2024 4:24:01 PM(UTC)

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
We have an important business tour in Europe coming up and we are looking for a rental car with driver. We need a comfortable and representative car for meetings with partners. Can anyone recommend a proven company? It is important that the driver is professional and knows the local roads. Also interested in how best to book such services and what conditions to consider. We would be grateful for any advice and recommendations.
Alex
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2024 4:36:19 PM(UTC)

Planning a trip to Europe with colleagues and looking for a minibus rental with driver. Found 8Rental transfer services where they offer such bus rentals and it is very convenient. None of us wants to sit behind the wheel, everyone wants to relax and enjoy the trip. The driver promises a safe and comfortable trip, knows all popular routes. The prices are reasonable and the reviews are good. I think this is what we need for a comfortable trip. Already discussed with colleagues and decided to book. They still have different options like air conditioning and wifi, which will make the trip even more pleasant.
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 3, 2024 4:44:55 PM(UTC)

I organize trips for school groups, and I always need comfortable and safe transportation. This company offers just such services. The buses are comfortable, with modern amenities, and the drivers are professional and polite. We have spent the last few trips with them and everyone was satisfied. Now we plan to use their services in the future as well.
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply
New Topic Post Reply